BANANA NIP PROGRAM
- Stimulates precocity, which reduces the crop cycle by 3-8 days, depending on the crop and environmental conditions
- Increases vigor in treated plants, notable in vigor of sprouts
- Provides good preventative control of Black Sigatoka that can be incorporated as part of a broader application plan. In addition, it contributes to prolonging the potential risk (or “dilutes”) of resistance to Black Sigatoka
- Increases yield in weight and quality at harvest
- Produces better quality of bunches
- Improves cost-benefit substantially
The Excelag Banana Crop Program is designed to offer unique solutions that support and enhance current grower practices. This program includes solutions aimed at strengthening plant establishment, and providing nutritional ingredients - using our proprietary delivery technology - that are essential throughout the growing season in order to achieve optimal harvest quality and quantity. We aim to help growers benefit from a customized program that is designed to meet their specific needs. Below is our recommended Banana program, which can be incorporated into current application Systems.
Nip solution by crops
We want to hear from you.
We’ve built our business on hard work and trust,
by listening to farmers for more than 20 years.